Sunday, November 6, 2011

Dream casting.

So if you asked me as a lil girl what i wanted to be when i grew up, the last thing i would have said, (while playing with boys in the mud), would be a model.
I have grown to love and hate this industry.. my love for it is stronger by being able to express my inner feelings and creativity which would otherwise be lost in the deep forbidden parts of my mind.
Just last week, a dream REQUEST casting came up for me with guess who... the dream of so many millions of girls who will never even get a shot at seeing the inside of this clients offices.. Victoria's Secret.
I couldn't believe when I got this casting. Granted is was my very first casting with them, and probably will not get it, this was a huge leap from just a few short years ago being told I was going to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment