Monday, September 10, 2012

Crazy-Busy-Awesome!!

So Being engaged to the man of my dreams has been... literally.. a dream!!
I always thought once engaged and starting to settle down meant being done with modeling..
NOPE!
 My amazing man has done nothing but encourage me to keep on, (as do my fans! that feels so strange saying but its true!)
Things have been go, go, go ever since i got that ring!  We moved to VA to be closer to family.
I met with the top agency down here Modelogic Wilhelmina and was signed on the spot! Link to Me on site :)
  Had my first shoot in a while the 1st, and James and I will be heading up to NYC tonight for a hair shoot the 12th :) :)

Despite some recent health issues, (hopefully we can get resolved soon), things have been amazing!

Above are a few cell shots from BTS of recent shoot in DC :)


No comments:

Post a Comment